lift points on a 4.0 block

Gonna be installing the 4.0 driveline this weekend (engine and tranny bolted together) and am having trouble coming up with suitable chain attachment points on the block. I don't have a leveler, so ideally I'd like to do something similar to this (Chebby 250 in the pic going into an XJ):

Problem is coming up with a place to attach the chain, especially on the driverside. I could use the bottom bolt on the bellhousing but it's aluminum and I don't think that would be a good idea. I could use a headbolt but don't want to risk things with the new head gasket I just installed. I could use the starter bolt(s) on the other side, but wanted to already have the starter bolted to the tranny before it all went in.

Any creative chaining idears out there besides wrapping it under the oil pan (not gonna do that, either)?

TIA,

Jeff

That's where I have it chained now, but I've already got the mounts installed. reason being is the thru-bolt on the passenger side doesn't clear the oil filter mount the way it's put in from the factory (rear-to-front). I flipped it, but it's too long that way and hits the oil filter and I don’t want to cut it.

I may end up having to do that, though…..

Image Not Found

I worked on it last night a bit....I reversed the two middle bellhousing bolts (screwed them in from the block side) and it looks like that'll work. Once I get it all in I can pull them out and turn them around. We'll see...

Jeff