Badlands October 25

After showing my coworkers the pictures from the July Badlands trip, one of them decided he wants to get into offroading.

So he finally found a Cherokee with a 3" lift and 31" tires and bought it.

Now he's itching to go to Badlands.

We are tentatively planning to go September 13, but that might still change. His new 90 Cherokee, my 87 Comanche, possibly a buddy in a ZR2 S10.

Anybody else wanting to come along/join us?

Pete, got your truck together yet?

...if you can put it off to the first weekend in october, I'm in. work won't allow me off on sunday nights right now, and I hardly want to pull 13 hours of work after driving 5 hours home...

if you can, I'm game. i can even get my bro to get a move on with his MJ to be there too...needs trans, axles, lift, and floors then it's good to go.

...if you can put it off to the first weekend in october, I'm in. work won't allow me off on sunday nights right now, and I hardly want to pull 13 hours of work after driving 5 hours home...

if you can, I'm game. i can even get my bro to get a move on with his MJ to be there too...needs trans, axles, lift, and floors then it's good to go.

I'll run it by him, and see if he can hold off that long. He wanted to go this coming weekend, but I had plans already :D

The Fall Crawl might also work. At least that works out better for me. But isn't that for supporting members only?

GLXJ Fall Crawl is tentatively scheduled for the weekend of Oct. 25-26 @ the Badlands. (just a FYI)

I think I'm gonna try to bring the MJ this time, and Wade says he's gonna try to make it as well...

you know, i completely forgot about that one. i'll be there too for sure :D

I'll run it by him, and see if he can hold off that long. He wanted to go this coming weekend, but I had plans already :D

The Fall Crawl might also work. At least that works out better for me. But isn't that for supporting members only?

you were at the Summer Bash :D

As stated i am gonna try to make the Fall Crawl.

you were at the Summer Bash :D

I thought I went to the CC Pow Wow. Had never heard of GLXJ until I got there :D

Another plus is that by waiting 'till October (either first weekend or later) my other daughter (Sarah's older sister) might be able to make it. Heck, I might make her drive so I can take pictures.

its looking good for me making it...

me too. already off work, ordered some RC control arms to replace my junk. no time to build my own stuff so screw it...i'll just go with adj. short arms for now.

hope my tires are up to the challenge...i bet they'll SUCK offroad...

Insurance came back to me. I'm keeping my truck with a clear title, they are paying me enough to lift her a bit more, pay gas to Badlands and back, and enough left to hopefully pick up a bed and paint the whole truck.

Going to Badlands with the current bed, though. Won't have to worry about body damage on it leaving the pipe. Think I'll try the right hand side this time jamminz.gif