Ever been to burning man???

jtdesigns

Its some kinda big party in Nevada. I think its all the Dead and Phish followers that make some CRAZY looking cars and trucks.. Do a google.. Looks fun I guess... jamminz.gif

Just a bunch of Hippies... bunch of dudes from this area (Santa Cruz, CA) make a huge deal about it every year... Not sure I really understand, or care too...

I might be the only Red State guy in this entire county...

P.S. Was kidding about the Hippies... sort of...

I had acouple friends go. Sounds horrible... Hot weather, sand storms, and drugs. :roll:

They also mentioned that it has changed quite a bit since it first got poplar way back when. Its becoming more "corporate"....? :???:

Personally if I were to trip out i'd rather be somewhere else, like hawaii :brows:

I had acouple friends go. Sounds horrible... Hot weather, sand storms, and drugs. :roll:

They also mentioned that it has changed quite a bit since it first got poplar way back when. Its becoming more "corporate"....? :???:

Personally if I were to trip out i'd rather be somewhere else, like hawaii :brows:

Or peyote in the grand canyon. 8)