I'm running 32x11.50 Goodyear MT/R's.

15x8 wheels,4.5" lift,SOA.

I have no problems with tires hitting

lower CA's,I was told I would.

I would think with 8" wheels,you could fit 11.50's

with 3" of lift,

but I'd think it would limit your flexibility to a

large degree.

And MT/R's bring on the suck in the mud.

Don, you had mentioned earlier on my Canyons vs. Ravines thread that they have different offsets and that tires mounted on Canyons, i.e. the 31s or 32s I will be doing, rub on the inside of the rear wheel well. I know you and Brent said 32s should be no problem, but I'm just making sure if that holds true if those tires are on my Canyons. Would be good to know because I think I may have found a set for cheap and still a lot of tread. :brows:

Don, you had mentioned earlier on my Canyons vs. Ravines thread that they have different offsets and that tires mounted on Canyons, i.e. the 31s or 32s I will be doing, rub on the inside of the rear wheel well. I know you and Brent said 32s should be no problem, but I'm just making sure if that holds true if those tires are on my Canyons. Would be good to know because I think I may have found a set for cheap and still a lot of tread. :brows:

Refresh my memory if I'm wrong, but the problem I had was with my rear disk brake calipers rubbing on the inside of the Canyons, but were no problem with the Ravines. Offsets AFAIK are the same w. both wheels. As long as you don't have rear disk brakes, either one should work for you mate. :cheers: