today only, Craftsman air impact gun $19.99

mjeff87

Caught this on NAXJA, passing along for anyone interested. Today only sale on a Craftsman 1/2" air impact gun, 340 lb/ft torque. If you follow the link and add it to your basket it still shows as full price when you first add it, but if you view your cart, you get a $16 discount added. I ordered it online earlier today at work and picked it up in-store on the way home (saved shipping costs that way :D ) Pretty good deal for $20......

qn1ifl.jpg

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1260 ... 0383&aff=Y

^^click me^^

Jeff

Not a bad deal, but at only 340 lb/ft...it's not very powerful. It will be good for simpler stuff, but it will not likely handle tough spring bolts or heavier things like that. I have a Craftsman similar to that and it has been dependable, but it has not always been able to get the job done.

I bought an "Earthquake" dual-hammer 625 lb/ft from Harbor Freight for $79 and have not found anything that it can't take off yet. :cheers:

I bought an "Earthquake" dual-hammer 625 lb/ft from Harbor Freight for $79 and have not found anything that it can't take off yet. :cheers:

Taz - Just how good it that HF gun????

Been looking to upgrade........my PC, 450# just don't cut it on this Northern rust belt stuff some times, but I know it splits the HF impact sockets :roll:

Just lost a 22 mm socket..........again :cry:

And now..........back to the regular scheduled topic ;)

yeah, like I said, it's a good price for what it is. I have a HF gun, not sure what model it is but it was cheap.....I've used it for some light/medium duty stuff and the impact mechanism is getting sloppy. For what I paid for it it's not worth trying to refurbish. I figure the Craftsman model will get a bit longer life.

Jeff

Taz - Just how good it that HF gun????

Been looking to upgrade........my PC, 450# just don't cut it on this Northern rust belt stuff some times, but I know it splits the HF impact sockets :roll:

Just lost a 22 mm socket..........again :cry:

And now..........back to the regular scheduled topic ;)

I sent you a PM to keep it out of here ;)