gas tank question

ok tank is junk have fuel cell laying around so now fuel cell in bed of mj

stock tank has 2 vacum lines going to it are thay needed or can i get rid if them 2 hoeses and splice 2 wires and i will be done except the vacume lines

stock tank has 2 vacum lines going to it are thay needed or can i get rid if them 2 hoeses and splice 2 wires and i will be done except the vacume lines

how much more effort is it gonna take to hook up vacuum lines? drill and tap, install fitting, and hook up.

anyways, you've got a sender and a return line there...you absolutely have to have those. the two vacuum lines are probably a good idea, but not sure if necessary

how much more effort is it gonna take to hook up vacuum lines? drill and tap, install fitting, and hook up.

anyways, you've got a sender and a return line there...you absolutely have to have those. the two vacuum lines are probably a good idea, but not sure if necessary

drilling and tapping may not be a good idea since he probably doesn't want metal shavings inside his gas tank.