Tires. Yes. A tire thread.

Comparable to anything else?

I'd actually buy a new set of IROKs (rizzies) if they came in a 33" size, and were reasonably priced. Because I know what rizzies can do... They're probably one of the best suited tires for the wheeling that is typical to my style and location.

well send me your money and i will get u a set and send them up there with my buddy and u can pick them up near missasaga i meet him 5 nights a week and he goes back to invacare up there with a 53 foot trailer

He's in British Columbia, north of Washington state. Mississauga, Ontario is like a 2700 mile drive from where he lives...

That would be around $1000 in gas there and back again.

Hmm... According to google it is 4246km or 2638 miles. Providing I take the most direct route and drive through Montana, N Dakota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan. Any of which states I could assumably pick up some tires in.

Based on avergae fuel consumption on my dodge, and the price per litre I pay in BC, it would cost me about $1700 in fuel. In actuality I'd save a little as fuel is cheaper once I cross the border, which would almost allow me to justify the trip.

So, bigd44889, I really appreciate the offer, but the logistics just don't quite work.

What would work though is if my company sent me to Utah for work. We have three machines flying down there, 1 left 2 days ago, another will leave tomorrow, and the 3rd maybe by friday (it's lacking an engine right now). I could just throw a set of tires in the back of one of the support trucks and customs would probably not notice them.