sold my mj yesterday

dragonrider477

i needed something bigger to tow with so my mj is sold.my local dodge dealer in johnson city tn. is giving 40% off on all 2008 ram trucks.according to the salesman i talked to there is no fine print.40 off sticker plus tax.all incentives are folded in to this so no 2.99 gas deal or anything else.but still,a nice 4x2 quad cab with most of the toys and a v-8 after discount runs about 17-20 thou. + tax.

no i did not trade the mj. i sold it to an older gentleman that wanted a small truck to tow his fishing boat.he's a real nice guy and after i saw his shop and his "toys" i know the jeep got a good home. bought a 2008 quad cab 4x2 with "toys".sticker was 32k and i paid 20 thou + tax and fees.the 4.7 now has 310 horses.look out all you corvettes.i will be on the prowl!!(not).

Good thing you didnt trade it in to the dealer. However, thank god for people that do, cause I got mine from the back of a dealer after it was traded in on a new car and only paid $600. It was on its way to auction when I scooped it up, and have been in love with it ever since!

Good thing you didnt trade it in to the dealer. However, thank god for people that do, cause I got mine from the back of a dealer after it was traded in on a new car and only paid $600. It was on its way to auction when I scooped it up, and have been in love with it ever since!

So why don't you use it as your avatar instead of that blue thing w. the little tires? :eek: :D :eek:

HAHA You sound like everyone I know! 8" lift and 35''s just don't seem to look right, but I sold that truck a little while ago. I want to put up a picture of the comanche but don't have any online yet.......something you've motivated me to take car of 8) [/i]

So why don't you use it as your avatar instead of that blue thing w. the little tires? :eek: :D :eek:

Now you're avatar looks good mate. jamminz.gif