Swaybar Disco's

I have some older Teraflex Quick Disco's that I removed from my TJ when I went bigger...I'm pretty sure these were 0"-2" or 0"-3" lift since I used when I just had the Budget Boost installed.

Could these be reused on my MJ if I were going to reuse the 2" Budget Boost Spacers up front (and think about a shackle swap in the back).

img1370yg2.jpg

Thanks, as always!

Yes they should work fine.

Is there a trick on the Passenger side? Seems there is little gap between the Post for the Disco and lower trackbrack/steering stabilizer mount... drivers side seems find.

Something I'm doing, or a byproduct of me trying to reuse TJ Disco's?

img1435kh0.jpg

Sw2

If those disco's don't work for ya i could use a set :brows:

Well, I plan on MAKING them work... I'm just not sure how, and was hoping for some expert Comanche Club Advice... I think a lot of people are still out on Holiday...

SW2

If they are both pointing inboard than you have the shortest distance created and they should fit. Are both the disco's hanging perfectly vertical?

The way you have it setup is identical to how the factory had it setup. The disco's hang directly under the mounting location so their shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure the disco's are hanging perfectly vertical.

I'd try loosing the swaybar mounting bolts and just shifting everything until it all lines up.

:agree: Just jack up one side or the other and they will go on. A 2nd person to rock your rig some works too.

Yah, got it... a little "persuasion" and it went on... Moved the Swaybar around a little bit and mounted the disconnect so that it would go on...I don't know that it would really be considered a "quick-disconnect" when I go to disconnect it the first time.

I remember now why I didn't really care for the Teraflex Disco's (and can't say that I'm really happy with the Rubicon Express Gen 2 ones on my TJ... I guess that's why I the ORO Swayloc will probably be my next big mod).

Thanks

SW2

:agree: Just jack up one side or the other and they will go on. A 2nd person to rock your rig some works too.

Yah, got it... a little "persuasion" and it went on... Moved the Swaybar around a little bit and mounted the disconnect so that it would go on...I don't know that it would really be considered a "quick-disconnect" when I go to disconnect it the first time.

I remember now why I didn't really care for the Teraflex Disco's (and can't say that I'm really happy with the Rubicon Express Gen 2 ones on my TJ... I guess that's why I the ORO Swayloc will probably be my next big mod).

Thanks

SW2

If you do swap them out I have a home for them. ;)

If you do swap them out I have a home for them. ;)

Seems to be a lot of that going around... I suspect this will hold me over until I do a bigger lift, which I don't see happening anytime real soon with the $$$ situation...

Wade

I also have these on my TJ. I am on the third set of bushings!!

First set MY FAULT. These things have ZERK FITTINGS for a reason!! :roll: :roll: But my TJ is way flexible and these bushings seem a bit soft to me.

If your looking for an upgrade... I have JKS discos on all my other rigs NO PROBLEMS there!!

CW

I also have these on my TJ. I am on the third set of bushings!!

First set MY FAULT. These things have ZERK FITTINGS for a reason!! :roll: :roll: But my TJ is way flexible and these bushings seem a bit soft to me.

If your looking for an upgrade... I have JKS discos on all my other rigs NO PROBLEMS there!!

CW

Yah, one of the Zerks got busted off on the Pass side at some point, so I assume that unless I can screw in a a new one (which I don't have any of the "smaller" ones arround), I think that will have an effect on how long I run these.

I also didn't mount the upper "disconnect" studs yet, as I'm not sure where the best placement is, but I was lucky I got these much done this weekend while watching the kiddo's with the wifey working.