Rear bumpers and license plates

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ORRRRRR.....(what I plan to do in a bumper now that I thought of it. Put 3 receivers in the bumper. The center one for a trailer. Then 2 on each side where you would put d-ring shackles. And in these receivers put the removable pinned d-ring shackles. When you put a trailer on, remove a shackle and slide in your receiver mounted license plate that will now sit off to one side and you can position it on the receiver mount however you want it! 32fa7e26a65c89f211b1da2e7acbd56d.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hmm, that's an interesting idea, might have to play with that.

Unfortunately I'm a little sidetracked right now with other projects. So I'm betting you'll come up with something before I do...

It'll probably just be an idea in my head for a while too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Take a picture of your plate, print it out full scale, laminate it, mount to bumper anywhere. Won't have to worry about tearing it up. And then just have the real plate in your truck somewhere...

Worth a try. I know that'd work around my area lol

Volvo Wagon License Plate Bracket Mounts up extremely easily to the factory no bumper location.

Think mine cost me $2 at the local Pull-A-Part

There was a factory no bumper location?

Yes.

My bumper is a nates I made a plate that fits into the receiver held on with lighted bolts I bought from ebay (yes the bolts have lights in them very nice). Started to get in the way towing so I drilled a hole in the receiver tube and drilled and tapped a hole in the bottom of the bumper on the far right side so it can be bolted on/off there easily and dosent look to bad.

Can get a pic when it quits raining.