2wd AX15 - Buffalo New York

ARareBreed

Selling a 2wd AX15 out of a 1991 Eliminator. Internal Slave bell housing, an external slave bell housing can easily be swapped. Shifted fine when removed. Includes shifter stick with 5-speed shifting knob. Need to just clear up space in the garage. $100 takes it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have shipped several ax15s via ups ge

How much would it cost to ship to central Florida?

I wouldn't even know. Never shipped something via freight. If you have and are willing to walk me through it, i'll do it.

i have shipped many ax15s from ri to califonia shipping was $89.00 via ups ground w/0 bellhousing. i just wapped it tightly in carboard and it looked like a frozen turkey (lol) instead of a big box.

I wouldn't even know. Never shipped something via freight. If you have and are willing to walk me through it, i'll do it.

i have shipped many ax15s from ri to califonia shipping was $89.00 via ups ground w/0 bellhousing. i just wapped it tightly in carboard and it looked like a frozen turkey (lol) instead of a big box.

This one is a 2wd, so its probably 9 inches longer and heavier!

This one is a 2wd, so its probably 9 inches longer and heavier!

Archived