Xj headliner, cut to fit mj?

I am in the process or at least tried this. I cut the front and then the rear to match. I plan to take some of the center section to glue on the back as a reinforcement. I am going to try and put in the 98-up sound bar. Yeah the speaker will be right at my ear. I also plan to put in the navigation over head. I'll have to cut it a bit and put in the reinforcing plate or whatever you want to call it.

I am in the process or at least tried this. I cut the front and then the rear to match. I plan to take some of the center section to glue on the back as a reinforcement. I am going to try and put in the 98-up sound bar. Yeah the speaker will be right at my ear. I also plan to put in the navigation over head. I'll have to cut it a bit and put in the reinforcing plate or whatever you want to call it.

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

I think you'll get fat on pop corn. I've been working on this for quite some time. But keep the Indiana economy going. I have been doing a few things on it. Need to get the WJ 4.0L figured out, then axels. Then electronics or interior. Lots to do. If other vehicles behave.

You might actually be better off finding a headliner board out of a similar pickup size/design of another brand.  Like an S-10 single cab or a Ranger single cab.  Haven't researched it, but seems like it'd be a better starting point than cutting up an XJ headliner and trying to glue it back together.  The curve of the back of the MJ cab is nothing at all like the back of an XJ.  Just throwing that out there.