Just us 2.5 boys.........shameless plug.........

Motor Man Fuel Injector Supply

CONTACT INFORMATION:

PHONE (989) 644-2695                 EMAIL: injectors4u@aol.com

Rob Haack:              Fuel injector rebuilding operations & sales manager.

Deb Haack:              Accountant, office manager, shipping & receiving.

Howard Haack:    Owner,  fuel injector core purchases & sales overall operations.

http://www.fuelinjector.citymaker.com/JEEP_FUEL_INJECTORS.html

I know you probably answered this previously somewhere, but did you ever consider going to MPI?

For a fleeting moment..........no, not really.

I have searched the web high and low for months, only one other had modified the MPI intake and I could only find one other that has properly built his 2.5.

I cannot afford the science so I'm going to rely on luck and what little bit theory I've read about.

The only expectation I have of this little 4banger is pure bottom end grunt. I'm hoping to get the most out of the long runners and the mix of fuel and air at the TB and not the valve chamber. Air-flow, for the sake of massive air-flow, is not my objective here.

I never follow the path of others and I'm not afraid to stick my neck out.....we'll see where it all leads.

I know you probably answered this previously somewhere, but did you ever consider going to MPI?

For a fleeting moment..........no, not really.

I have searched the web high and low for months, only one other had modified the MPI intake and I could only find one other that has properly built his 2.5.

I cannot afford the science so I'm going to rely on luck and what little bit theory I've read about.

The only expectation I have of this little 4banger is pure bottom end grunt. I'm hoping to get the most out of the long runners and the mix of fuel and air at the TB and not the valve chamber. Air-flow, for the sake of massive air-flow, is not my objective here.

I never follow the path of others and I'm not afraid to stick my neck out.....we'll see where it all leads.

I was thinking the same thing. I'd like to build a 2.9 stroker from 505 and just run tbi. I just want some more grunt in a s ooth, linear fashion.

Did you buy the NOS TBI from Motor Man? If so, I will pick one up.

I hope your TBI and MPI intake works out. I've been following your build. From my reading, it seems the throttle bodies tend to ice up without the heated intake. I hope you prove that wrong, because I'd like to do the same with a MPI intake I have.