7 or 8 Parts Comanches

Guest vzehler

Guest vzehler

Hey folks. I possibly have some good news for some of you. I went out junkyard hunting and had some GOOD finds.

I found alot of old XJ's and 1 comanche. So with regards to that I have access to alot of good gauge cluster's and bought the taillights off the comanche.

ANYWAYS, while I was hunting I was talking to a guy asking if he knew any other junkyards around. He ended up giving me a phone number. So I called and started talking to the owner of this junkyard, started asking about Comanches. He says, "Oh, you like Comanches?" He went on to tell me he's a Comanche lover himself and that he personally saved every Comanche he ever got in at the JY and took them to his personal property for parts.

I have yet to feast my eyes on this treasure, but, once I get what I want. I'm going to post the information here for you guys to look into. He said they're all pretty much complete and solid.

Sounds like a candidate for honorary membership in the International MJ Preservation Society, for sure.

they have that?

Since the International MJ Preservation Society exists only in my mind, and I am the self-appointed President for Life -- they have it now, because I just made it up.

Sounds like a candidate for honorary membership in the International MJ Preservation Society, for sure.

they have that?

Since the International MJ Preservation Society exists only in my mind, and I am the self-appointed President for Life -- they have it now, because I just made it up.

:cheers: