SCCA suspension?

a few guys on naxja are debating what the SCCA trucks had for motors, and what there suspension was.

so, let's see if there is a guru over here who knows.

they were 4 cylinders as they were run in the 4 cylinder class, but i have no idea on suspension.

I found this online:

Jeep Motorsports campaigned Jeep Comanches in both offroad (SCORE) and paved road (SCCA) competition. Mike Leslie, Larry Maddox, Curt LeDuc and others campaigned the SCORE teams, and the Archer Brothers (Tommy and Bobby) campaigned the SCCA mini truck cars. Lee Hurley built all the engines for the factory Jeep teams, both the 4 cylinder and inline 6. The Jeep Comanche set a speed record at Bonneville of just over 144 mph; the winning vehicle is stored at the Walter P. Chrysler museum and was on display recently.

Bob Sheaves also wrote: “In 1992, the Dodge Dakota trucks campaigned in the Mickey Thompson Stadium Truck series won the championship from Toyota by a wide margin. In reality, these two trucks were the previous year's Comanches with the Dakota sheetmetal. The trusty race modified 4.0 Jeep engines were even used instead of the Chrysler 3.9 V6s!”

I found this online:

Jeep Motorsports campaigned Jeep Comanches in both offroad (SCORE) and paved road (SCCA) competition. Mike Leslie, Larry Maddox, Curt LeDuc and others campaigned the SCORE teams, and the Archer Brothers (Tommy and Bobby) campaigned the SCCA mini truck cars. Lee Hurley built all the engines for the factory Jeep teams, both the 4 cylinder and inline 6. The Jeep Comanche set a speed record at Bonneville of just over 144 mph; the winning vehicle is stored at the Walter P. Chrysler museum and was on display recently.

I'm sure ya'll know Lee is the owner of Hesco. He's got stuff all over his shop regarding the SCCA MJs and he loves them. I headin' on down in a couple of weeks and can check it out.