Fuel cell in 88 MJ?

BUy the MSD fuel pump seen in the jegs catalog. Keep in mind that by the time you buy all the AN fittings, you are going to be in the hole about 5 bills give or take. BTW the MSD pump is loud, but a perfect match. Also run a fuel filter, I did one of them fancy chrome ones

my set up is so dirty but works awsome and is way simple

cell mounted in bed 18" of efi hise barb fitting holly pro injection pump had it laying around so free but there about 120 last i looked

the fuel sender even works

2 gromets in the bed 1 for the line 1 for the wiers can't here the pump wich is mounted to the bed and has been under 12" of water and still purs like a kitten stock fuel filter

when i mud drag mine i am required to use one

there safre and are less prone to fuel pick up loss on angles and in theroy ther leak proof

and they don't get crushed when rock crawling...... wich is the main reason I'm putting one in. my stock tank is @#$%ed!

To me is was a matter of I cut the back of my rig off :eek: had to have a way to fuel it :D The other advantages are true roll over protection, so fuel doesnt leak out. The ability to have an external fuel pump jamminz.gif Also the ability to design a suspension, and not have to sacrafice different aspects of your links cause there is a tank in the way