Gulches SC ride Pics and write-up

OK so first time to the new park and i would like to say for a small time deal Skip the owner is outstanding. Several and i mean SEVERAL if not most trails have off camber and not just a little. A couple nice rock gardens and trench trails. We started off the day with a double black (with gulches standard) which led me to believe i had some brushing up to do because some easy LOOKING rocks made it a difficult climb. After knocking out my cobwebs we had a great time below are pics and those that don't like to see a good bed get hurt look away. For some reason the right side of my bed wanted beat.

The following pics include explanations when needed theres several wheel off the ground pics cause of several wheel off the grounds so i will post the best couple. ENJOY

Cole

This is a guy we met in the park he was beating that thing to death

A guy on the big rock

This the only reason I'm still up is the tree

Pretty nasty rock garden

Theres the worst spot the others are low on the bed

Thanks we usally forget to take pics so we made sure we got plenty of good ones. I would love to go to gulches regularly but its 3 hours away and I'm without a tow rig. I have my buddies Titan while he has been deployed and he let me use it to drag the MJ up there. We had a blast.

So FAR the damage is most of the right side of the bed needs alot of work, The pinch seam belwo the Passenger door, The tailgate ??, front d-shaft got some good gouges and the tailpipe above it, Broke the outer lip on my steel wheels on the left side, i melted a vacuum line. Hopefully thats All i did its not that bad jsut alot of small things minus the bed.

Cole

Thats my next big build plan. I was surprise at the fact there was so little rocke damage. The frame took most of the brunt. An exo cage would have made it alot more fun cause i would have went threw the trails they told us we shouldnt go on or COULDNT go on without a cage. Guess i need to save up the mioney to do it next.

Cole