comanche/cherokee

littleredchief

hello everyone, ive been looking around a little and have gotten some good ideas to try with my mj. one thing i would like to know is just how similar are the mj and cherokees? are most parts easily interchangable? and does anyone around the southern states have a shortbox that isnt rotted out for sale? if these questions are in the wrong place, forgive me.

littleredchief

hello everyone, ive been looking around a little and have gotten some good ideas to try with my mj. one thing i would like to know is just how similar are the mj and cherokees? are most parts easily interchangable? and does anyone around the southern states have a shortbox that isnt rotted out for sale? if these questions are in the wrong place, forgive me.

littleredchief

there are quite a few threads on this, but to humour you.

comanches and cherokees share EVERYTHING from the front seats forward. the only difference is the lower control arm mounts are heavier duty on a comanche, and the wire harness is a bit different from the seats on back.

there are quite a few threads on this, but to humour you.

comanches and cherokees share EVERYTHING from the front seats forward. the only difference is the lower control arm mounts are heavier duty on a comanche, and the wire harness is a bit different from the seats on back.

And the floors and roofs are slightly different. Other than that it's just the bench seat in the MJs and earlier auto MJs had a column shifter.