YJ leaf pack

OK i can't find a YJ pack to check but does anyone know if they will fit on the rear of my MJ. I have decided to lower it some from where it is now i know the YJ packs are flatter. Just trying to get some insight on an idea. IF they don't work does anyone know of some flatter then stock ones that will??

Cole

2wd MJ leafs are 1" lower than 4wd from the factory. Also, look into Explorer leafs (the multi-leaf packs). I tried a set on my 90 and they are pretty darn flat and close to the MJ's length. I'd advise keeping your main leaf and adding the entire Explorer pack underneath of it (with the eyes cut off of course). The explorer leafs take a larger centering bolt and I drilled out the MJ leaf to fit the bigger bolt.

Yj leafs are not long enough.. you would have top move your rear shackle location.. XJ leaves are shorter.. and flat. IN the order of leaf lengths.. its yj then xj.. then FSJ waggy, then MJ, at least as far as Jeep leafs go. Look at some Yota front leafs... don't know the length or arch though