I'm Back ... with pics from where we've been ;)

BLHTAZ

Hey ya'll... We have been gone for 4 days at the Spring Scramble which is a Florida event that has been going on every April for 5 years now. Kind of a small turn out this year with a lot of folks just not able to afford the gas, but we managed to have a good time anyway. It's not MJ stuff as we wheel our YJ and not the MJ, but I thought ya'll may enjoy looking a little anyway :D .

Click here for complete album

OH...BTW...my wife (Tina) is driving in all of these...I'm the spotter/photographer :cheers:

I did include something MJ in the weekend though ;)

where in florida did you find a hill? did you go to tallahassee?
:laughin: I knew someone would be asking that. There are several abandoned limerock mining pits in the Ocala area and these folks have taken one and are developing an ORV park out of it. It is still young and small, but it's a place to go that you don't have to worry about getting in trouble...which is rare in Florida any more. We had a couple other bigger/better pits that the owner was allowing us to play in for free, but they have now been closed too so hopefully this one will continue to be developed and grow.

Great pics Brent, Tina Rox! literally!
Thanks Pat. She does a great job driving. She only backed out of one obstacle all day on this trip as it was about a 50 - 60 foot hill to go down and two other rigs had already rolled going down it. One was a TJ that barrel rolled 3 times before getting to the bottom.

Her license plate on the YJ is - SHE ROKS - ;)