no overdrive

I take it that the adjustment was made on the small white switch near the top of the pedal assembly, the brake lights work perfect but I'm just having the T/C lockup/overdrive issue. How far should the button on that switch be pushed in while the pedal is @ rest?

Thanks for any help.

Why don't you just test the T/C contacts on the Renix switch with an ohmmeter while depressing the pedal to see if they are making and breaking? I do not think the Renix brake pedal switch is adjustable - it's dependent on proper machined clearances of the booster arm. Poor design, but I'm definitely not a Renix expert nor do I ever want to be. The HO switch and is easy to swap in.

Id love to Don, lol but i have no idea what contacts you speak of. I was under the impression the machining was just to make the brake lights work properly, thats all working as it should However the switch pictured below is the 1 in question.

Like to help, but w/o a wiring diagram, I don't know how the Renix brake pedal switch triggers the T/C unlock. But it has to happen there. All the Renix guys I'm aware of who have done the 95+ dual diaphragm swap w. the AW4 have wired in the HO brake switch to add the separate T/C contacts. Maybe Wade can provide details how he adjusted his pedal switch.