vacuum Line

OK. I looked at my vacuum lines. The two smaller ones that go into the firewall. One is black and one is pink or maybe a faded red. Well the black one had a hole in it and when i tried looking at it it broke in two. So my question is do they just pull it out of the firewall? And the connector under the hood or do you buy them with the connectors on them?

Your link did not work correct, but I found it, yea, plastic lines in 1/8", 5/32", 3/16" and 1/4", now you just need to find what size you need :roll:

If by chance you need 5/32" I have a half of 500 foot roll here, that I could sent you a bunch. PM me. Its clear nylon. I use it on a door device I install.

The thing is, you need to carefully remove the existing line to save all the fittings.......You might find the fittings on the "Help" section at Advance???

Thanks for the offer. I am going to try and find what size I need in the shop manual. Hopefully its in there. Anyone know what size the vacuum tube hose is coming out of the football thing in the bmber....the smaller of the two

those lines are rubber hoses, that you can just get off the back shelf at Advance, just take a piece in, and tell them how many feet you need.

I just looked in the FSM and didn't find anything on the sizes, it's going to be just take a piece out and size it up.