Started A New Project Not an MJ

Been building this for a friend inbetween messing around with my own stuff. It's a 90 has about 8" of lift (give or take) Full width dana 60's front and rear with disc brakes, 5.38's, spool in the rear and detroit in the front with 35 spline Alloy shafts. Sitting on 39's right now but will be getting 42's on DIY beadlocks

Thats BA! But it would be more BA if the grille was on rightside up ;)

That's funny that you pointed that out. I have had this thing sitting here for the past 3 months and never even noticed it.

[teeheehee :nutshot:

yeah, she looks BA for sure. whats the plan for the rear fenders? gonna sheetmetal in there or leave it open?

It's going to be getting an exo cage and I will be closing in the rear section. Just haven't got that far as of yet. Taking a little brake on it for now to get some of my own crap done

• 5 months later...
you may want to fill in the wheel wells in the back...they are structural as it is a unibody, so leaving them open like that is probably not the best thing you could do...

I plan on closing them in, Just haven't gotten that far yet. Wanted to get the 42's mounted first to make sure I didn't need to do any more cutting but I also have the frame plated from the steering box to the rear of the truck. It's also getting an exo and a partial interrior cage. It's going to be a bit heavy. I'll try and get some shots of the inside and frame so you get an idea.