trans temp gauge

Outside view.

Inside view.

I hope thats a trial rig because theres no way I could have it set up like that... not trying to flame you out Twist,, but that looks like poo.. at least put that gauge on the column behind the gear selector.. please. :brows:

Then I can't see the speedo/tach. I tried it there already...but I didn't like it. I don't really care about aesthetics with this truck. The bed sides have been done in. The passenger door has been "massaged" by a few trees, and its only going to get "better."

I like the gauge where it is because its really easy to see...and thats all I care a bout.

Here's what the truck is used for...I guess you can call it a trail rig.

At least I think it looks rather clean. It could be worse. ;)

yeah your good... lol. I was thinking you were all show quality with your truck and stuff,, me bad :oops:

To many rides on here. Its hard to keep'em stright... :roll:

haha! No, if it was show quality I would have made a neat little spot for it in the dash. It would have fit nicely where the stock clock is (to the right of the gauge cluster) but I have my transmission controls there.

Then I can't see the speedo/tach. I tried it there already...but I didn't like it. I don't really care about aesthetics with this truck. The bed sides have been done in. The passenger door has been "massaged" by a few trees, and its only going to get "better."

I like the gauge where it is because its really easy to see...and thats all I care a bout.

Twisty, I was going to suggest you mount it on the pillar, but noticed there's no pillar plastic to mount it to on your rig. :cheers: