89' MJ (very slow build up) PICS*

nothing exciting, but i got the switch for my lights and got that fixed. now ALL my electrical stuff is working. so i am starting on the keyless entry.

won't get to do anything like a lift, 4wd conversion and other stuff until i finally graduate and start working (i start work either mid june or the beginning of july). i have money coming for graduation and college, so i will use some of my graduation money to do something.

• 2 weeks later...

got my new bumper today, let me tell you, it's a pain in the @$$. only one hole from the braces line up, so i drilled two more holes one on each side for the moment, just to keep it on good, i am going to have to drill two more holes one on each side so it's really good and sturdy so i can pull stuff with it.

other than that it's a nice bumper.

not exactly sure, my dad got it for me. they said it will fit a dakota and a mj. it fits though. battery ran dead so i didn't get a chance to take any after i got it on.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

started to try and drive a hole there, but that as well was a pain so i decided i would wait on it. both bolts at the top were where i drilled for new holes.

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

the hole that doesn't match up

Image Not Found

looks like the NA 3800 is around 175hp. And if you get the 3800 from a 7th generation GTP you'd get around 260 hp and 280 lb-ft - mind you that this is before a cheap computer upgrade, cold air intake, and a slightly upgraded pulley and a cheap exhaust... my buddy had a GTP and performed those mods and was putting out over 330 hp. It was a fun car, and the sound of his supercharger when he floored it was f'n awesome!

on a side note, you sure you need that hole there?

sounds sweet.

yeah i am thinking i am going to need it to pull a trailer, plus it wouldn't hurt anyways to make sure it's more secure and isn't going to twist up on me, those bumpers brand new aren't very cheap