My 86 MJ.

Hey everyone. I just wanted to share my 86 MJ after I had near finished my work on her. After I acquired the truck I found this site which has helped me a lot with all the questions I've had. The thing runs great for it being where it was for so long, and surprisingly it started right up (even with the stale gas :roll: ) and it has minimal rust under the passenger and driver side foot wells.

the only things that are showing some real surface rust are is drive shaft and the muffler. She's got a few problems, but hey, who doesn't have those little snags every once in a while....The good thing about this truck is that it was given to me after it had been sitting silent for over a year and the owner (whom I know personally) decided I could have it since he had gotten a new car. jamminz.gif Overall I didn't have to spend all that much money in getting it running great. It's a 4cyl, 2wd, Comanche XLS longbed. Anyway, I hope you guys like it, and thanks again for all the help you've given me in getting this awesome truck running smooth. Here are some pics:

Note*The miles aren't correct, I fiddled around with the odometer to get it to the right miles and this is how it came out

:oops:

A little Flex.

new speakers

the horn button :brows:

some new interior lights from west marine. They fit nicely, just pop them inside the stock holes and they will tilt down a bit, I think they look superb.

This is my normal trans. 15' Boston Whaler (old style) with a stand up console and a 60 hp four stroke Yamaha. It goes about 35 knots (39-40) mph and is excellent for jumping waves. :eek:

Hope you guys enjoy. :D

Later

Chris :eek:

for the record i hate you....

living in a tropical paradise is not fair....

Hate is a natural thing...Only been living here for 17 years. (I'm only 17)

It keeps me fit though. I mean the damn place sucks, just look at it. It's horrible... :roll:

:brows: jamminz.gif :chillin: :beerhead: :drool:

sorry to go off topic. there are more pictures listed here: