Need measurements please.

I just measured my '88 2.5L 2wd from hub center to the bottom of the flare. Nothing has been done to it since before I owned it as far as ride height, and I got 18½" in the rear and 17½" in the front. Now, taking into consideration that next month I'll be putting ZJ rear coils up front, it should be lowered by approximately 3", putting it at around 14½" up front. Is there enough room for everything to clear, or will I run into problems? As for the rear, I'll prolly be using 2½"-3" drop blocks (yes, I know blocks are bad, blah blah blah), putting the rear at around 16".

Now, onto the actual question, what are your stock measurements from hub center to the bottom of the flare?

That's really not the best way to measure heightbecause it's affected by tire size. The below is the best way:

COMANCHE STOCK HEIGHT

Front: Measure from top of axle tube to underside of frame rail, inboard of the coil spring. Do NOT measure from the diff housing or shift motor housing. 2WD models should be 6-3/4" plus or minus 1/2". 4WD models should be 7-3/4" plus or minus 1/2".

Rear: Measure the vertical distance between the top of the axle tube and the underside of the frame rail inboard of the jounce bumper. 2WD models should be 8.2" plus or minus 1/2". 4WD models should be 9.2 inches plus or minus 1/2".

That's really not the best way to measure heightbecause it's affected by tire size. The below is the best way:

COMANCHE STOCK HEIGHT

Front: Measure from top of axle tube to underside of frame rail, inboard of the coil spring. Do NOT measure from the diff housing or shift motor housing. 2WD models should be 6-3/4" plus or minus 1/2". 4WD models should be 7-3/4" plus or minus 1/2".

Rear: Measure the vertical distance between the top of the axle tube and the underside of the frame rail inboard of the jounce bumper. 2WD models should be 8.2" plus or minus 1/2". 4WD models should be 9.2 inches plus or minus 1/2".

Yeah, my bad. :oops: But the above is the stock height measurements out of the FSM.

COMANCHE STOCK HEIGHT

Yeah, my bad. :oops: But the above is the stock height measurements out of the FSM.

Therein lies the problem though, I have no clear, clean place to lay under it and take them measurements; unless of course I feel like laying in slush and water that is. That was my sole premise for doing it the way I did.