Jackrabbit41 Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago Anyone made or make a tunnel vinyl? I don’t want to vinyl or carpet the floor as it gets soaked in here often, but I want the tunnel covered in vinyl for ease of cleaning, looks and heat/noise. Anyone know of anything?
Jackrabbit41 Posted 1 hour ago Author Posted 1 hour ago 17 hours ago, Pete M said: you mean like a roll-on bedliner? no i have my whole floor rhino lined. I'm looking for basically a carpet/vinyl kit, but it only coverts the tunnel. Like if i bought a carpet kit for the hwole floor, but cut out everything but the tunnel area.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now