1986, 2.8, Starting the restoration.

Finally got her kind of cleaned up a bit, got the transmission out to have it rebuilt, and starting to strip out the interior to replace the floor. She’ll be back good as new eventually. I’m no hurry, want to do it right. Only thing I  would like to add that wasn’t from factory is a full gauge cluster, not sure which ones will work.  Any input on the project would be appreciated. 

49E9768B-1AC0-4FAA-A640-4805724018B6.jpeg

36F5E966-6C5F-4B58-BED7-D8EDEA90705D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Toddtheginger said:

Only thing I  would like to add that wasn’t from factory is a full gauge cluster, not sure which ones will work.  Any input on the project would be appreciated. 

That would be something to ask the tech section. That being said 84-86 clusters are direct drop in for you minus changing out the temp and oil senders for the sensors. 87-90 will need to have the whole speedo cable swapped and senders swapped to sensors as previously stated.

• 3 weeks later...

love it!  one of my favorite decals.  :D   do you know her birthday yet?  you should get the VIN in the registry so you can get the build sheet (which will unfortunately be very sparse for an 86 because a lot of info was lost before chysler got it in the computers :( ), birthday, and selling dealership.  :L: