Power/Comfort light bulb

Hey guys, what do I have going on here? I have added the sports bar switch but it seems I don’t have another place to put a bulb to light it up? Did my truck not come with one? If you look at the connectors and wires the one connector is huge. Let me know what options I may have please. There are no other connectors hiding anywhere that I can see. I have attached some pictures. 

B8627581-239F-48FC-8E59-34C821FA0C49.jpeg

13030857-CF74-4196-B79A-2B2B7D52B0A7.jpeg

B5B3696C-4556-4EAB-9146-4926FB24CEDF.jpeg

You’re missing another bulb socket. That’s why we offer them, the truck doesn’t typically have any extras. You can find them online but typically in bulk packs. They take a “74” bulb. I’m sure someone may have an extra oem socket available

1 hour ago, ghetdjc320 said:

You’re missing another bulb socket. That’s why we offer them, the truck doesn’t typically have any extras. You can find them online but typically in bulk packs. They take a “74” bulb. I’m sure someone may have an extra oem socket available

What does the other socket go to? Can I just cut it and splice another one together?

3 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

You’ll need to splice in another socket and install it as circled. 

DE5AC20C-520B-4345-AD45-F29EAC2103B8.jpeg

I splice the other connector though correct? The one you have circled is the current light. I just don’t want to cut the other connector if it goes to something important. Wires are same color though.