Brake line issues

Is there anything special I have to order or get or need to know when laying new brake lines for the rear end starting from the brake booster all the way back? My plan was just to g oto Autozone and buy how ever long length of tubing I needed along with the tool for sharp bends and go from there. I thought I had read in a past post about someone havign to special order something which I didn't understand when its just simple brake line tubing and you just connect accordingly...if i'm wrong or have it backwards please someone let me know. If needed the Truck is a 88 Pioneer 2WD 2.5L Automatic, tranny is unknow but it has overdrive and axle is a Dana 35c.

I took out my factory lines in pieces and used them as a template as to how to bend up the new ones. Easy job, just go slow and allow yourself enough time so you don't need to rush.

I used various lengths and unions from the auto shop, same as your describing.

Good luck,

CW

thats all u should half to get allong with the correct fitings of course

and don't go cheap on the bender .

this is the type of bender i use and have found it to preform better than anything els.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

Yeah, that's the same one I use. Would like to be able to make a bit tighter 90* bends in close quarters with it though. :roll: