Renix 2.5 Idle issues

I have my 89 2.5 4 speed MJ. It is idling around 300 RPM no matter what. Once and awhile it idle around 700-800 when warm. It will idle way low when cold and stall out regularly. I replaced the t stat because the old one was stuck open. Cleaned and checked sensor conections. Only thing I haven't checked is the TPS for adjustment. My voltmeters battery took a dump. Any ideas because this is driving me crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is a short update. The comanche was running way way rich. I pulled out my timing light to watch the injector spray downthe throttle body. It was pouring out of there. I pulled the injector to check the o rings. They looked like new so I went out to a parts MJ and robbed the injector from it. Slammed that in and overfueling is gone. In fact runs better than ever. The idle air control was replaced by the PO but it is junk already. It is jammed down. Once it warms up a touch I will rob it off the parts truck and hope for the best. So now I got my gas milage back but the idle is still low for now. Thanks for the help.