Cadens 95 swapped MJ

So I bought another mj. It's a 95 swapped 86 long bed. Some interesting wiring but it runs great. We all know My luck though it blew the cps, coil and radiator on my way home from getting it. Fixed it all last night. Here's some pictures of it. 

Well I went from one electrical problem mj to another! Luckily this one still runs. My current problem I'm facing is it will randomly turn off with no hesitation and sometimes it will do it right after doing it once or I can go 20 miles before it does it again. Thinking it's either the cam position sensor or one of the grounds. Either way I'll probably just replace them all. 

1 hour ago, Muncher said:

Well I went from one electrical problem mj to another! Luckily this one still runs. My current problem I'm facing is it will randomly turn off with no hesitation and sometimes it will do it right after doing it once or I can go 20 miles before it does it again. Thinking it's either the cam position sensor or one of the grounds. Either way I'll probably just replace them all. 

Aw man you can’t catch a break, hopefully it’s something easy to fix here’s a couple of pictures from when we were picking up the Chief 

25B36902-9202-4B44-8BDC-13A63ED7CD01.jpeg

069E295B-1C4B-4427-8622-E928A14C6C4E.jpeg

3689B03E-68DF-409F-910B-3C7FF5C680F1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Mech fan pulley bolts strip out and fry belt.

Replaces whole bracket and gets the studs I'm suppose to have belt#2 

Power steering pump snaps alignment bolt and shreds belt #2 

Just fixed that and got my 3rd belt and now. 

Boom My alternator took half the bracket with it and I get towed home. What a life