Brown Betty ('86 AMC Eagle)

Well, it was time for me to pass this on to someone else who would fix up the remaining issues and drive it. I don't have the facilities that I'd like to be able to work on it (no garage) and my parents would like their front lawn space back... so ended up selling it.

Couldn't believe the amount of interest it was getting on FB marketplace, lol. But it sold!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, acfortier said:

Well, it was time for me to pass this on to someone else who would fix up the remaining issues and drive it. I don't have the facilities that I'd like to be able to work on it (no garage) and my parents would like their front lawn space back... so ended up selling it.

Couldn't believe the amount of interest it was getting on FB marketplace, lol. But it sold!

Cool vehicle and I can relate on the absence of a shop/garage, I am hoping to have a shop and house built on our property soon, got a couple of buildings (barns/out buildings) but not quite like having a shop

our old property I had a nice 30 X 40 shop, that had big fans for the summer and heat for our mild winters, I sure miss it already:sad: