89 Cruise Control Brake Vac Switch Connector and Wire Color

Working on my CC and I noticed I have a black vac switch with no connector on the brake pedal. All the pics I see are white with a 2 prong connector plugged into one area and a vac line on the other. Can anyone snap a pic of their connector and switch. I’m a little puzzled why my switch is only vac. TIA. 

here is the connector and switch

5F75481C-91DE-4EAB-95D3-D6FA20C62787.jpeg

BB85113E-B76B-4713-87D2-4DFDFB304AC0.jpeg

That plug from my understanding is for the 4wd system. Basically where your dump valve is would be another type of dump valve that would have electrical prongs sticking out for the plug. I’ll have to find one and snap a pic of what I’m talking about. 

Your “switch” is just a valve for the manual transmission set up. The autos have the valve I described above. Regardless of the trans set up you have, you are good to go. 

5 minutes ago, saveevryjp1998 said:

I can't recall exactly when but weren't there different cruise setups for earlier 84-to 86 vs later renix? I should have paid closer attention since I was just there on an 85; 86, and 90 working today.

There is but the only difference I have noticed is the solenoid connector. The older connector uses some round 4 pin connector while the Renix years use the metri pack connector. 

Thanks guys. Found the issue. I thought the two connectors on the brake switch were dual redundancy for brake lights in case one breaks or fails. Turns out one set runs brakes and one set is for the cruise :doh:  Spliced those back in since the connector was in bad shape and boom cruise. Scared the hell out of me the first time it engaged lol.