Cheap Shipping for Parts

summerinmaine

I just won a couple of MJ bumpers (weighing 80-100#, front including a winch) on fleaBay, and the original shipping estimate (~ $80) was reasonable (as we assumed that combined shipping wouldn't double the price). Now the seller has gotten a UPS quote, and it's almost $200 from MI to CA.

Is that reasonable? Anyone have any ideas for a lower cost option?

Thanks.

also try fedex home delivery, it's another division of fedex ground. is any one item over 50#? it actually might be cheaper to break it down if not. you also might want to get a quote from an LTL company and have it delivered to your work, if you can. none of those items need a liftgate or special delivery requirements, so that might be an option too. good luck..

also try fedex home delivery, it's another division of fedex ground. is any one item over 50#? it actually might be cheaper to break it down if not. you also might want to get a quote from an LTL company and have it delivered to your work, if you can. none of those items need a liftgate or special delivery requirements, so that might be an option too. good luck..

Tried the LTL companies, and all quotes were higher than FedEx.

Thanks

DHL registration/account is free

Yeah, but not very user friendly. Why should I allow them to spam me, just to find out if they are competitive? :nuts:

*shrug* I just gave them my aim email...I never check it and I programmed AIM not to alert me when I have mail. I use my other 2 or 3 emails regularly though.