Comanche vs Wrangler

I am here to tell you that working on a Comanche is a joy compared to a Wrangler. I am in the process of replacing the battery cables. I ordered cable upgrade kit from ksuspension. Cables to the starter, alternator and the ground to the engines are a pita.:doh: I spent hours today just getting the starter loose. Have not even found the ground to the engine yet.:dunno: Thank god for Comanches:laugh2:

Good kit you have gotten there. :L: should make for better starts and grounding. Ground will be on side of block front of oil filter. Also be one one the fire wall behind the valve cover or close to the cps plug in. Connects head bolt stud to firewall. Also also refresh the other ground connections as well. Be a big improvement. Take your time and enjoy working on it. Can be a pita at times but thats have the fun. Tackle a stubborn bolt or rusted nut. When in doubt get the grinder out. :shhh: but once you do it the next time will be so much easier. :shaking: enjoy. :driving:

This is a 3.8 V6 not the easy to work on 4.0. Everything cramped up against the firewall. Had to remove the front drive shaft just to see the starter. The starter has a heat shield shield cover over it and has to be removed to be able to remove starter. Wish I were 20 years younger.:laugh: