Bucket seats?!?

Ok, so, here's the problem. I really want bucket seats in my '89 comanche, instead of the bench. But, My question is what are the best seats to use for this? MY brother has a 1990 comanche that we got bucket seats put in, but they sit way to high for me. He's only 5'8, so they are perfect for me, but me being 6'1", My head is damn near hitting the roof.

I had a pair of leather buckets with butt warmers form a grand cherokee that I was going to have put in, but seeing the way that my bro's ended up going in, I'm kind of hesitent.

Here are my questions: Is there a way to mount them so they sit lower?

Or, as an alternate, do after market buckets tend to mount lower?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

i have the curved bottom "rocker" XJ seats and they sit a tad bit high mounted on bench seat brackets, but you could chop the bracket inhalf and reweld it for a 2"ish drop... makin it about normal seat height, i'm 6' and have no problem with my seats i like bein able to see around alot for wheelin

The best fit that I have seen is the buckets from a 2 door XJ (non-rocker) mounted on the MJ brackets. You have to do a small amount of cutting & welding to make it work, but it is not real hard. The benefit of the 2 door XJ seats is that they have the flip forward feature to allow access behind your seats when needed.