Front Fender Flares

89 MJ

I am putting an OEM front bumper back on my truck, so I need new flares and valance to replace the flares that I cut. 
I am looking for very good ones, and I want them to be the raw plastic finish. I would be willing to trade my trimmed flares if someone is looking to go that route. 

• 89 MJ changed the title to Front Fender Flares
21 hours ago, NHMJXJ said:

I think I have a pair in plastic (as in, NOS).  Recently moved and just piled stuff in the shed, so it may take a bit to get to them.

I’d definitely be interested, I just hope I can afford them!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found out the hard way that the XJ flare kit ( raw plastic) worked on my truck. Of course the rear flares do not work. I did not do my homework on the flare kit to realize the difference even though the advertisement was for a Comanche. 

1 hour ago, hassyfoto said:

I found out the hard way that the XJ flare kit ( raw plastic) worked on my truck. Of course the rear flares do not work. I did not do my homework on the flare kit to realize the difference even though the advertisement was for a Comanche. 

How was the fit and finish of those front flares? It is seeming like that will have to be the route that I will go.