92 MJ, located in IA $8500

Dzimm

It's time to make room in the shop and free up some finances for other things.  I don't drive this truck enough.

Asking $8500, located in central Iowa with clean title in hand.

It's a 92 4.0 with an AX-15 lowered, on smaller tires, Liberty rear axle with discs, built for the street and autocross.  The front airdam is not going with the truck, it will have the factory front bumper.  Runs and drives excellent and all rust has been properly repaired and is now completely rust free.

Full build thread here.

https://comancheclub.com/topic/56220-92-autocrosslowered-mj/

IMG_20200925_154336.jpg

IMG_20200925_154351.jpg

IMG_20200925_154307.jpg

IMG_20200925_154242.jpg

I never actually ran it with all the events being cancelled when I got it ready so I don't actually know what class it would fall into. 

It's major modifications that would affect it's class are the lowered springs, tire size, and I believe the axle swap since the C8.25 wasn't offered in the MJ.  I built it just to go have fun and be a curiosity not necessarily to compete with.  It had to be lowered and smaller tires in order to be allowed in due to the height/width rule so regardless an MJ isn't going to run in a stock class.

Sounds like it would be a street prepared class of some sort as long as there aren't internal engine mods.

I do really like this but in the end, I'm about to buy a farm, and need a 4x4 if I'm being reasonable with myself.  Plus I already have an autocross prepared 99 BMW M3.  

Good luck!

Yeah no engine changes done to it, I had planned to turbo it and had started collecting parts but thats all the further I got.  Sounds like you need to sell the BMW to make way for the autocross MJ :laugh:

Thanks!

Archived