sportruck

my model of the comanche is the "sportruck" .

is that the base model? i know the other models are the eliminator and the pioneer. where does the sportruck fall in? none of the auto stores carry anything for the sportruck...is it the same as the custom?

i might have to be looking for a exhaust mainfold for my previous problem post. i searched rockauto.com and they show two different types for the 4.0. a different one for the pioneer verses the standard comanche model

i might have to be looking for a exhaust mainfold for my previous problem post. i searched rockauto.com and they show two different types for the 4.0. a different one for the pioneer verses the standard comanche model

Their listing is messed up. There is no engine difference between a 4.0L in a SporTruck and a 4.0L in a Pioneer or a Laredo or an Eliminator.

There IS a difference between the 87-90 engine and the 91-92 engine. When Chrysler re-worked the engine to make it the HO version, they changed the shape of the ports and set the manifolds slightly higher on the head. Just be sure you order the correct manifold for the year of your engine.