Comanche not starting

1987 Comanche with Renix 4.0.  just got it back together.  I have spark.  New injectors and fuel pump is working properly.  Vacuum system is where it should be.  Will fire with starter fluid in the intake, but shuts off.  The only thing I can think of is the alternator is bad and not charging the ignition system.  Does the juice from the alternator flow to the electrical system along with charging the battery?  It was running last night, but can't get it to start now.  Any help is appreciated.

• Joey changed the title to Comanche not starting

Exhaust manifold was cracked, so I replaced it.  New gasket. Cleaned intake manifold.  New injectors.  Refreshed the vacuum lines and made sure they were connected properly.  Replaced radiator.  It did run with no starter fluid, but rough.  Before I fixed the vacuum lines.  When it does fire it is much smoother now.  I did eliminate and plug the hard pipe from the exhaust manifold to the EGR.  It was seized on the manifold and could not get it off.  Just plugged the holes.

What plugs?

Also what is the fuel pressure,  you say pump is working correctly but you don't say the numbers. Are there any numbers on the injectors and where did you get them?