Interior Restoration

Jeeperz it looks like for the rear panel it will be around $30 for shipping. That's with DHL. UPS and Parcel post are closer to $40.

lets do ups, the ups lady is kinda cute. pm me with total and paypal info and ill get it sent tonight or in the morning.

• 1 month later...

Well up until now I though my truck was rust free. Then I pulled the carpet and found this. The only hole is by the e-brake so I guess it's not too bad. Are there any common places where water gets in? There's these 2 things that look like round access panels and they were lifted up a little. Could those be the culprit?

Image Not Found

I don't see any rust :nuts: (that's actually not that bad)

the rust gets in from your feet for the most part. those round access things are drain plugs and should be replaced, or removed, cleaned, and resealed.

as you're cleaning the floor up, on the front there is seam sealer under the insulation that's under your feet. scrape it all off as that's a common rust spot, then cut out any bad rust.

On the drivers side it does appear to be coming from the fire wall. I just don't know where yet. I was just thinking. I wonder if it would be a good idea when I install the new carpet to put plastic between the carpet and the padding?

Chris

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah it's molded carpet I got from Ebay. It fit pretty decent. I think I paid about $90 with shipping, but it only had padding attached to front where you feet are. It stops right before the seat brackets.

Chris

I had been wondering about those on ebay. Is the padding separate or joined to the carpet? Let us know how it holds up.

:cheers: