My 1989 Comanche Pioneer

Billy_bottle_caps

I just bought this a couple weeks ago, and have already taken it to the Badlands to have a little fun :D I ended up destroying the stock D35 :cry: rearend, and I broke the right front axle while playing in the sand :oops: . Great site, it has already helped me out a lot. It has the 4.0 5-speed, and I am currently looking at a Cherokee parts rig so I can steal the axles from it to get it going again.

BBC

Image Not Found

Image Not Found[/img]

• 2 weeks later...
message sent

Just picked up a 1987 Cherokee Chief yesterday for $300! Has the 4.0 and 5-speed, may wheel it a time or two, then use the axles to get the Comanche up and going again.

Image Not Found[/url]

I don't like you BILLY_BOTTLE_CAPS!!!! :headpop:

lol Wish I could run up on a deal like that! Nice find.

I put an ad in our local Shopper saying wanting to buy Jeep Cherokee running or not cash paid. I ran it for 3 weeks for $12. This was the first call I got. They wanted $750, worked them down to $300. Think I am going to let the ad run the next 2 weeks just to see what may turn up.

BBC

I put an ad in our local Shopper saying wanting to buy Jeep Cherokee running or not cash paid. I ran it for 3 weeks for $12. This was the first call I got. They wanted $750, worked them down to $300. Think I am going to let the ad run the next 2 weeks just to see what may turn up.

BBC

Very good idea! :hmm: never though of doing that...

BBC

Very good idea! :hmm: never though of doing that...

Good way to find stuff that really isn't for sale. Not everybody does eBay and Craigslist yet. Make it as easy as you can for people, and it pays off. Most people have stuff to sell, don't want to take the time to list an ad, have people calling them all times of the day for a cheap item. Has worked well for me in the past on other things as well. :D

BBC