Napier V2 flares

The top doesn’t get trimmed hardly at all. The front and back openings get trimmed a bit but the cut doesn’t go past the spot welds in the pinch seam. Maybe 1/2” max. The opening is made bigger primarily because of the flare design not shrouding the wheel well so much. Notch fenders are another option but require more body work to make them look good. Imho they look much better if properly installed. The Napiers do reach all the way down. 

3 hours ago, ghetdjc320 said:

The top doesn’t get trimmed hardly at all. The front and back openings get trimmed a bit but the cut doesn’t go past the spot welds in the pinch seam. Maybe 1/2” max. The opening is made bigger primarily because of the flare design not shrouding the wheel well so much. Notch fenders are another option but require more body work to make them look good. Imho they look much better if properly installed. The Napiers do reach all the way down. 

Ok, ty for that info. My driver side rear has got some rot on it and I was hoping to cut some of it out and cover the rest with these flares but doesn’t seem like an option. 

2 hours ago, Rubikahn said:

Ok, ty for that info. My driver side rear has got some rot on it and I was hoping to cut some of it out and cover the rest with these flares but doesn’t seem like an option. 

I had the same issues. You’ll need to get those areas repaired for sure. You may be able to get away with the notch flares but lots of body work will still be involved