Clocks

Ok guys, either I'm a little stupid, or I am unlucky. I have 2 trucks with clocks. Neither of the clocks work. To be fair, I haven't checked to see if they are actually plugged in or not, but I just want to make sure that there isn't a way to turn them on. Is there a way to fix the clock if they are broken and don't show the time?

My clock used to not display and/or the display was very dim.  When it did display, it kept accurate time.

I performed a dash ground upgrade.  See Cruiser's Renix Tips #18.  Once I installed the ground wire, it displays strong and bright.

It worked for me.  If you haven't done the upgrade, I recommend you do it first.

7 minutes ago, 87MJTIM said:

My clock used to not display and/or the display was very dim.  When it did display, it kept accurate time.

I performed a dash ground upgrade.  See Cruiser's Renix Tips #18.  Once I installed the ground wire, it displays strong and bright.

It worked for me.  If you haven't done the upgrade, I recommend you do it first.

Thanks, its not in my nice truck yet, so I haven't done the ground upgrades yet.