Lower control arms

Agreed.  Getting the control arms lined up to slip in the bolts can be challenging.   After I installed my Core 4x4 arms, I didn't like the pinion angle or the caster (too much), so I decided to adjust the arms a second time.

What I figured would be a 30 minute job wound up taking about 3 hours, because I found I had to loosen ALL the mounting bolts on both the upper and lower arms, and then using ratcheting straps, a floor jack, and a bottle jack to get all bolts aligned.  On the passenger's side, i found it easier to get the lower arm installed first, and then muscle the upper arm into position.   On the driver's side, it was the opposite:  upper arm first, lower after that.

Having a helper makes this much easier, by the way.   I did it once by myself, and the second time, my son was in town, and it went MUCH easier with his help.

20 hours ago, jdog said:

After getting the arms to install body side, the axle side would not line up, it would hit the mounting brackets of the lower control arm and keep it a half-inch from lining up. don't think the axle twisted cause the old one went right back in same as strokermjcomanche in

Had this exact same issue installing WJ LCA's on mine.

Could not get the axle side to line up - was hitting the bracket, thought I was going to have to do a LOT of grinding but by starting over and installing the axle side first got it done (with an ratchet strap assist and maybe a bottle jack to push the axle around.