Cody's Comanche

1 hour ago, Cody_Hamill said:

With the way the Californians and Coloradans are driving up the market, we'll pretty much have to take what we can get.

I blame the Californians coming to New California. (won't lie I've thought of moving north to Wyoming) I was in Laramie for a while, would rather one of the smaller towns

46 minutes ago, jdog said:

I blame the Californians coming to New California. (won't lie I've thought of moving north to Wyoming) I was in Laramie for a while, would rather one of the smaller towns

I know what you mean. Laramie is a pretty nice place. We like to go there every so often, but I don't think we could live there.

I moved to greeley in 2015 for college, and I got to watch it turn into new california with my area unfortunately turning into new somalia.

I moved to cheyenne in 2017 and I moved about 30 miles east a few months later.

I like being away from the city, and our town currently is ~40 people, but I do still want to be within an hour drive of cheyenne for things like the VA hospital and the fact that city, county, state, and federal government is based there.

Now we just need our government to follow south dakota's lead and it'll be perfect.