Transmission Mount

I am working on replacing my clutch and while I had the BA10 out. I decided the rubber isolator portion of the transmission mount is shot. I can not find any place that has it locally or online. Every one has the 2625 which must be for the AW4.

So what is the part number I need or do I need to buy the whole assembly for $100+ ???

You can see the rubber isolator sticking out the side of this one.

http://www.shop.com/JEEP_CHEROKEE_Trans ... urceid=255

Thanks

Well the first step tonight is to attach the trans mount. It looks like I will be putting the old one back on for now. Any creative ideas on adapting a mount from the AX or anything else would be appreciated.

Or does anyone have a mount that is no longer in use? There has to be one some where. Every article I found was about replacing the BA10.

On the 2wd, it looks like there is no way to get the rubber replaced on that mount.

I looked at swapping the AX15 mount in, and while it would generally have been in the wrong place, the 4 bolts that hold it to the trans were of the wrong pattern, and the actual plate that bolts to the trans interfered with the transmission itself and would have required a ton of grinding to clear.

I'm not sure if the 4WD and 2WD mounts are the same.

Thanks for looking. But those look like the same as the ones I have gotten that don't fit. Search shows they are for the 2.5L

I have put my old one back in. It isn't completely shot, so we will see. Would have been nice to replace it while it was out. Now I am thinking I should keep looking though, so if it does give out I have one ready.

Thanks for looking. But those look like the same as the ones I have gotten that don't fit. Search shows they are for the 2.5L

I have put my old one back in. It isn't completely shot, so we will see. Would have been nice to replace it while it was out. Now I am thinking I should keep looking though, so if it does give out I have one ready.

Sorry, didn't know you had the 4.0L. You need p/n 52002334. According to the parts manual, the AW4 and the BA10 use the same cushion, but the brackets are different.