Jeep Comanche/Cherokee Window Stuff Upstate, SC

SatiricalHen

I put 97+ windows and regulators in my truck so all the old stuff is now up for grabs.

1f2ec2ddea0a895b7222d1ee4863c989.jpg

Windows, drivers side has a little scratch, but I couldn’t get it to show up in a picture at any angle.

$25 each $40 for both OBO

d4aedd4434a098418bfb2abaf9f21fce.jpg

Fixed glass triangle windows, these would be great to replace your leaky vent windows. A little rust at the bottom, but doesn’t affect the mounting or structure.

$100 OBO for the pair SOLD!

1b038c57848d488f3e3194f2fe16fba6.jpg

Manual regulators out of my 87, they worked when removed. The drivers side was a little stiff, but I’m sure a little lube would do wonders for it.

$150 OBO for the pair

663a8bbecbf526bf9360f5d0a43c8b75.jpg

All the gasket/seal stuff. Not new, but very pliable. I think I got it from a 96 in the junkyard so it’s the newest factory rubber you can get. Not really sure what it’s worth so shoot an offer.

SOLD!!

I can break stuff up, combine stuff, ship stuff. Whatever. Make me an offer on stuff if you want it. I’ll trade for Comanche stuff or gun stuff willing to ship, but it’ll probably cost a good bit between bubble wrap and fragile shipping. Make me an offer on anything I have for sale and I can combine any of the stuff I have for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should work for any year Comanche and up to a 96 Cherokee. I personally haven’t taken the door panel off a 96, but I’m pretty sure they’re all the same. Early years were rivets and later years were bolts is the only difference I know.

59 minutes ago, SatiricalHen said:

Should work for any year Comanche and up to a 96 Cherokee. I personally haven’t taken the door panel off a 96, but I’m pretty sure they’re all the same. Early years were rivets and later years were bolts is the only difference I know.

Sounds good. Just sorting out which way to go. Have been wanting to add power windows and locks for some time now. But my passenger side regulator is going out. Will let you know ASAP. Have to go beat out another upper shackle bushing 😆 

1 hour ago, SatiricalHen said:

Really trying to sell them as a pair, but there’s a couple guys in line for the passenger regulator.

How much for the pair shipped to 32909 and the steering wheel you have listed as well?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived